Saturday, February 13, 2016

Zentangle

When we first started the unit I had no clue what to do. While thinking of an idea I got a sheet of paper and a bucket of sharpies and started coloring the page with random shapes. After getting about 3/4 of the way done with the page, I thought why not zentangle each separate shape. So I did, and I thought that even though the entire page wasn't covered it still looked cool. So here is the results of random doodling, which I seem to do best.



















After that Mr. Sands came by and said, "that's cool but whats your final project?" I was all like "Mr. Sands have no clue but I like this, can it count? He laughed and responded "No, Silly, it has to original, and oh I know, how about you do that in a monogram of your initials?"
It wasn't a bad idea although I am not enough of a white girl to do a monogram. Then he said wait, if you do the words art of apex, then we can make it the new banner on the website. I liked the idea and went for it. I am still working on it but here is a picture of what I have done so far:
Here is the finished one

No comments:

Post a Comment